Sunday, May 20, 2012

Homemade Strawberry Banana Popsicles

It's been about a month since my last post....and for that, I apologize.  We've had a lot going on.  The Girls being the Girls, my dad came to visit, transferring all of my photos from the old computer to the new one....and on top of that, I haven't had much time to cook.  I'm going to try a different format for my recipes that I think will make for easier finding of specific things.  Meal by meal as opposed to everything for the week in one post.  ENJOY!  


I tried my hand at homemade Strawberry Banana Popsicles

Ingredients:

1 Banana
1/2 cup Milk
1/4 cup Vanilla Yogurt
7 Strawberries
1 tsp Vanilla


Directions:

Slice your bananas & strawberries.  Place all ingredients in the blender and Liquify to the desired consistency.

Split between 5 dixie cups (or small popsicle molds, if you have those on hand)

Freeze for about an hour and a half & then place your popsicle sticks in the middle of each cup.  Freeze for another few hours (ours froze overnight)

The final product:


Notes:
- These could have used a little more Strawberry
- The dixie cups were the perfect size for a small healthy snack


Until next time......


-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment